Our mission is to recognize, encourage, support and advocate for, and on behalf of, US Military Women Veterans living in the Greater Knoxville area; empowering them to live high-quality lives by providing tools, forums and resources allowing them to share experiences and information.
We serve US Women Veterans, as defined by the US Department of Veterans Affairs, who reside within the Greater Knoxville Area which shall be defined by this organization as the following counties in Tennessee: Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblin, Jefferson, Knox, Loudon, Monroe, Morgan, Roane, Sevier, and Union. Veterans in adjacent counties may be assisted, and additional counties may be added to this list as seen fit by the Board of Directors.
East Tennessee Foundation for Women Veterans is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization.
Our Board of Directors is as follows:
- Jessica Hodge, USMC – President
- Pearl Rich, USMC – Vice President
- Mary Foster, USAF – Secretary
- Renee Hamilton, USAF – Treasurer
- Patricia Bivens, USAF – Educational Programs Director
- Marilyn Childress, US Navy – Public Information Officer
- Lisa Snyder, USMC – Chaplain
- Lauren Meier, US Navy – Board Member
- Leslie Purser, US Army – Board Member
- Norita Cruz, US Navy – Board Member
- Jolene Anderson, US Army – Board Member
- Terri Ann Mumley, US Army – Board Member